Sunday, June 26, 2011

Graven by Seth Parks



I know my face looks kinda funny while I sing. Don't make fun of me!

Graven Lyrics + Chords
(I play on Capo 1 so + 1/2 step to every chord)

G                         C2
Jesus Your name will last always Jesus
G                                   C2
My fortress, my tower, you give shelter Jesus

(Pre-chorus)
                      Em
There's never been a name
                         D
So much higher than the heavens
                         C2
So much better than the angels
                   Em
It's only in your name
                        D
That in confidence I'm standing
                    C
Before the King of ages

(Chorus)
             G                  C2
My name is graven on your hands
             G/B               C2
His name is written on my heart
         Em                               D
So much longer than the sun and moon endure
                C2
I will be with you

(Verse)

Jesus your name will last always Jesus
Majestic all power, you deliver Jesus

(Pre-chorus)
It's only in your name
That your grace and love abound
You make sense of every mystery
It's only in your name
I can put to flight ten thousand
By the greatness of your majesty

3 comments: